1. In 1939, there were nearly 15,700,000 Jews in the world. (1) After the Second World War that number had risen to over 18,000,000 Jews. (2) What this means is that of the 15,000,000 original Jews on the planet, 6,000,000 were gassed, leaving only some 9,000,000-plus. Then, the world Jewish population rebounded and doubled to over 18,000,000 in less than nine years—an astronomical feat, which astounded biologists and baby doctors everywhere!
2. From the Beginning, there was the SIX MILLION, of which 4,000,000 were gassed at Auschwitz. Then, in 1990 it was discovered that only 1.5 million were gassed at Auschwitz, a difference of 2.5 million less. But somehow the magical SIX MILLION remained, even though no instant replacement was ever found. YHWH moves in mysterious ways!
3. At the same time, the director of the Auschwitz State Museum Dr. Franciszek Piper, announced that the so-called gas chamber there had been fabricated by the Soviets AFTER the war!
4. But there’s more. The International Red Cross reported that less than 300,000 internees of all nationalities in the German camps died of all causes, including old age. (3) And of these, barely more than half were Jews. Most of these died in several typhus epidemics caused by wartime conditions, which claimed many lives—including those of doctors, nurses and camp administrative personnel!
5. But even these deaths were too much for the German authorities. On December 8, 1942, Heinrich Himmler, chief commandant of all detention facilities, issued an order stating categorically: “The death rate in the camps must be reduced at all costs.”
6. In all of German-occupied Europe there were 2.4 million Jews. After the war, 3.8 million Jews claimed “survivor” benefits from the German government. Tragically, the remaining 6 million were lost.
7. It was a miracle. According to The New York Times of Sunday, January 4, 1987, celebrated survivor Elie Wiesel recalled “the day the Soviets arrived at Auschwitz.” Then, in a speech to the National Press Club in Washington D.C., reported by the Jewish Telegraph Agency on April 11, 1983, he had a different recollection. (4) He noted that he was “one of the survivors liberated at Dachau by the U.S. Army” on April 15, 1945—and thus became the only prisoner of war to hold the distinction of being liberated from two different camps in World War II!
8. Not to be outdone by The Weasel, famous “Nazi-hunter” Simon Wiesenthal died serenely at age 96, knowing that, according to BBC News, he had survived 12—count ’em!—Nazi “death camps.”
9. In 1948 a story appeared about a hapless Jewish girl who was done in by the Nazis. It was written with a ballpoint pen, something that did not appear on the market until after the war. It was called— “The Diary of Anne Frank”!
10. So where did this SIX MILLION business start? For that we must go back to one Ilya Ehrenburg, (5) chief Soviet propagandist during the Second World War and later on to die in Israel, who coined the mystic number on Dec. 22, 1944—BEFORE tens of thousands of Jewish internees, given the choice of staying to be “liberated” by the Communists or going with their German captors, did not hesitate to choose the latter option!
SEE footnotes & references: http://globalfire.tv/nj/06en/jews/holofordummies.htm
FBI Files – Top Zionist Says Only 2Million Jews In WWII Europe
|Jeff -Excerpt from the FBI Files – A ‘Zionist Organization of America’ 1943 memo with Dr Heller being Chairman of the Zionist Organization of America.
I can’t claim any great talent for mental arithmetic but I am fairly sure you can’t get 6 million out of 2 million.
Some photos of camps